Monday, May 14, 2012

unforgiving

So umm.. here I am. 12:15 am on the night every late assignment is due. How brilliant of me. Yes, it was my plan all along. To procrastinate even to the point of no revival. To become such a failure even the gods are disgusted. Yeah well, what can I do. Turn back time? Beg my teacher for forgiveness and another shot? Another shot at what? To prove that... I can turn things in? Oh wait, I'm graduating in ten days. That might be a very short and utterly uneventful conversation. I don't know how to make up for all of the posts that I have missed besides, well, by actually doing them! So I will be up all night getting these done. Overall Nels, I have enjoyed this blog and it has really made me a different person. Made me realize that there is an abnormally obscure side of me that comes out when I am confidentially hidden behind another name that isn't mine. I like it. And as for now, if you need me, I will be hiding behind this computer screen for another few hours desperately trying to figure out how to reveal myself in such a discreet yet moving way.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you'll do fine. Your open mic is one that I'm looking forward to.

    ReplyDelete