Sunday, May 6, 2012



I may or may not be in love with this movie. Yes, this post is more than late. Should I get credit on it? Probably not. But you know what, I need to catch up pretty bad and actually do my work. I went to the premiere of this last week. THE AVENGERS. If I were to ever be the kind of person that said OMG on a regular basis, right now would be the best time to do so. It's crazy how much this movie impressed me. Is it nerdy of me? Does it make me look like a geek? But do I look like I care? I'm sorry I love the Hulk. I'm sorry. As of right now, this is my favorite movie. Until I go to some premiere of some movie that will top this. Buuut.... for now, I don't see anything beating this one. WOW. I'm not going to go on and on explaining the storyline because half of you stopped reading about six lines ago. So I will wrap this up right now. Thank you for coming with me this far. If you have. Who am I kidding I have nobody to thank. Thank you for nothing, you worthless reptile. Okay, now I'm done. Bye.    

No comments:

Post a Comment